Join the Team
The SU2 community continues to grow rapidly, and together, we are making a measurable, worldwide impact on CFD. Now, it's time to tap into our collective expertise, creativity, and programming skills to take SU2 to the next level.
We invite all contributors to the SU2 project to become members of the SU2 International Developers Society (IDS). The mission of the society is to connect, inspire, and expand the SU2 developer community. Membership is free and offers some serious perks.
SU2 is being developed by individuals and organized teams around the world. Currently, the most active teams contributing to SU2 are:
- Team at Stanford University.
- Team at Delft University of Technology.
- Team at Kaiserslautern University of Technology.
- Team at Imperial College.
- Team at the University of Basilicata.
- Team at Polytechnic University of Milan.
- Team at University of Brescia.
- Team at University of Strathclyde.
- Team at University of Twente.
- Team at the University of Michigan.
- Team at Queen's University.
- Team at Royal Military College of Canada.
- Team at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- Team at the University of Sydney.
- Team at Virginia Tech.
Note I: If you are actively working on SU2 and your team is not in the list, please let us know and we will add your team and profile to this webpage.
GitHub is the center of all development efforts in SU2. The su2code GitHub organization contains the main code repository as well as supporting materials:
SU2 on Github!
You can check out all of the development activity, and new developers are encouraged to log feature requests, questions, and bug reports through the GitHub issue tracker. Developers can have their code contributions integrated through GitHub as well. For more information, look at the SU2 wiki on GitHub.