- 3rd Annual SU2 Developers Meeting and Official Release of SU2 v6.1
- Official Release of SU2 v6.0
- The new SU2 project site is released!
- 2nd Annual SU2 Developers Meeting hosted at Stanford
- Official Release of SU2 v5.0
- 1st Annual SU2 Developers Meeting hosted at TU Delft
- Official Release of SU2 v4.2 at AIAA Aviation
- SU2 Team participates in joint webinar with Pointwise, Tecplot, and the Stanford Solar Car team
- Official Release of SU2 v4.1 at AIAA Scitech
- Official Release of SU2 v4.0
- All posts ...
SU2 and SimScale
Nov 8, 2013 • SU2 Team
The Stanford University Unstructured (SU2) CFD suite can now be accessed via the SimScale platform. The SimScale platform delivers SU2’s functionality together with a browser-based, 3D pre- and post-processing environment as well as on-demand high-performance computing capacity.