- Official Release of SU2 v6.0
- The new SU2 project site is released!
- 2nd Annual SU2 Developers Meeting hosted at Stanford
- Official Release of SU2 v5.0
- 1st Annual SU2 Developers Meeting hosted at TU Delft
- Official Release of SU2 v4.2 at AIAA Aviation
- SU2 Team participates in joint webinar with Pointwise, Tecplot, and the Stanford Solar Car team
- Official Release of SU2 v4.1 at AIAA Scitech
- Official Release of SU2 v4.0
- Join us at AIAA Aviation
- All posts ...
The new SU2 project site is released!
Feb 13, 2018 • SU2 Team
Today, we proudly present the new SU2 project website! We have released this new website with our community in mind: all of the source code, documentation, and tutorials now live under this one repository, and it is all modifiable openly by the community. The goal is to make it easy for anyone to contribute new documentation and tutorials for the benefit of everyone! Plus, we needed a makeover.
This site is based on the jekyll-doc-theme released on GitHub under the MIT license. We greatly appreciate their contribution to the open source! Special thanks also to Rubén Sánchez Fernández for intitiating the website overhaul.