ContributeThis page only applies to SU2 version 6.2.0 and lower.
The new documentation section can be found here.
Do you want to contribute to the SU2 documentation? It’s easy! Just create a fork of the SU2 Project Website repository, write your documentation, and open a pull request.
The documentation in this site is stored under the
_docs folder. To add your contributions:
1. Add a new Markdown file inside the subfolder, as
_docs/Your_Documentation.md. Add the following front matter to your file:
--- title: Your Documentation Page permalink: /docs/Your_Documentation/ --- I'm contributing to SU2! Don't forget the trailing '/' on the permalink!
2. Add the documentation pagename to the
_data/docs.yml file, in order to list it in the navigation panel (create a new subgroup if necessary):
- title: Your Subgroup of Documentation docs: - Your_Documentation
3. If you have supporting images or other auxiliary files, please add them to the folder
docs_files in the root directory of the repository. Don’t forget to add the correct relative links to these files in your docs, if necessary.
4. When you are ready, submit a pull request to the develop branch of the repository… and it’s all done! Thanks for your contribution!