Do you want to contribute to the SU2 documentation? It’s easy! Just create a fork of the SU2 Project Website repository, write your documentation, and open a pull request.
The documentation in this site is stored under the
_docs folder. To add your contributions:
1. Add a new Markdown file inside the subfolder, as
_docs/Your_Documentation.md. Add the following front matter to your file:
--- title: Your Documentation Page permalink: /docs/Your_Documentation/ --- I'm contributing to SU2! Don't forget the trailing '/' on the permalink!
2. Add the documentation pagename to the
_data/docs.yml file, in order to list it in the navigation panel (create a new subgroup if necessary):
- title: Your Subgroup of Documentation docs: - Your_Documentation
3. If you have supporting images or other auxiliary files, please add them to the folder
docs_files in the root directory of the repository. Don’t forget to add the correct relative links to these files in your docs, if necessary.
4. When you are ready, submit a pull request to the develop branch of the repository… and it’s all done! Thanks for your contribution!