Do you want to contribute to SU2 with a tutorial? It’s easy! Just create a fork of the SU2 Project Website repository, write your tutorial and open a pull request.
The tutorials in this section of the site are stored under the
_tutorials folder. To add your contributions:
1. Create a new subfolder in
_tutorials/Your_Folder_Name, where you will store your subgroup of tutorials. You can also add your conribution to an existing folder if it fits better within the existing structure.
2. Add a new Markdown file inside the subfolder, as
_tutorials/Your_Folder_Name/Your_Tutorial.md. Add the following front matter to your file:
--- title: Your Tutorial Title permalink: /docs/Your_Folder_Name/Your_Tutorial/ --- I'm contributing to SU2!
3. Add the tutorial pagename to the
_data/docs.yml file, in order to list it in the navigation panel:
- title: Your Subgroup of Tutorials docs: - Your_Tutorial
4. Create a folder in the root directory of the repo with the name
5. Add your
mesh.su2 and any other auxiliary files to the folder
Your_Tutorial_Name. Don’t forget to provide the relative links in your Markdown file to these auxiliary files, if necessary.
6. When you are ready, submit a pull request to the develop branch of the SU2 Project Website repository… and it’s all done! Thanks for your contribution!