Meeting and Workshop Material
Below, you will find an archive of materials from the various SU2 workshops, webinars, and meetings. The materials may be useful for learning about a particular capability or even just for an overview of the latest SU2 developments. Note that, where applicable, the SU2 version number for a particular event is specified, as older content was generated for previous versions of SU2.
2nd Annual SU2 Developers Meeting. Dec. 18th, 2017
- Meeting Agenda
- Welcome & Year in Review
- Upgrades for Parallel Performance and Low Speed Flows with Heat Transfer
- Implementation and Assessment of High-Order Methods in the Framework of SU2
- A BGK-Kinetic Formulation Including Vibrational and Electronic Energy Modes
- Current Developments and Applications Related to the Discrete Adjoint Solver in SU2
- An Overview of DDES in SU2: Implementation and Recent Results
- Recent Advances in Flow Analysis Capability and Adjoint-based Design for Turbomachinery with SU2
- Uncertainty Estimation of Turbulence Model Predictions in SU2
- SU2: A Reliable Computational Framework for Non-Ideal Compressible-Fluid Dynamics Applications
- Coupled Adjoint-based Sensitivities Using the SU2 Native FSI Solver
- Development of a Nodal DG Solver within the SU2 Framework
- Meeting Recording
SU2 workshop. Feb. 3rd, 2017 (SU2 ver. 5.0.0)
- Welcome and Introduction to SU2
- Tutorial 1 Presentation
- Tutorial 1 files
- Tutorial 2 Presentation
- Tutorial 2 NACA0012 files
- Tutorial 2 ONERAM6 files
- Code Structure and Locally Modifying the Code
- Introduction to GitHub and SU2 Development Practices
- Python Modification Presentation
- Python example script
1st Annual SU2 Developers Meeting. Sept. 5th, 2016
- SU2: Overview of History, Status, and Future Developments
- NICFD (Non Ideal Compressible Fluid Dynamics) in the SU2 Framework
- Automatic Differentiation Discrete Adjoints Using SU2
- Development of a High-Order Discontinuous Galerkin Fluid Solver Within SU2
- Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems Using Native and External Structural Solvers Coupled to SU2
- Turbomachinery Simulations Using SU2
- Mesh Adaptation for SU2 with the INRIA AMG Library
SU2-Pointwise joint workshop. September 29-30, 2014 (SU2 ver. 3.2.2)
Pointwise and SU2 joint webinar. April 29th, 2014 (SU2 ver. 3.1.0)
- Webinar Presentation Slides
- Webinar Recording
- Uninitialized grid for the Lockheed Martin 1021
- Script to generate free-form deformation boxes from Pointwise
OpenMDAO and SU2 joint workshop. Sept. 30th - Oct. 1st, 2013 (SU2 ver. 2.0.8)
- OpenMDAO and SU2 joint workshop agenda.
- SU2 Introduction and Installation.
- SU2: Advanced analysis topics (presentation).
- SU2: Advanced analysis topics (mesh and configuration example files).
- Shape optimization using SU2 (presentation).
- Shape optimization using SU2 (mesh and configuration example files).
SU2 workshop. Jan. 15th, 2013 (SU2 ver. 2.0)